Friday, August 10, 2007

an official blogger

thanks to the weekly urging of Dr. Christine Peterson, i have finally created my very first blog. i've always been too lazy to successfully keep up with a diary or journal, but for the sake of a certain podiatrist, i promise to keep up with this as best as i can.

the primary purpose here is to document my experience as a walt disney world college intern. i leave on saturday, august 25th and begin my semester-long stint on monday, the 27th. with only 15 days to go, the only thing i'm dreading is the forever -long car ride i'll be sharing in my tiny matchbox car with my father.

so as of right now, i am still completely unprepared for this trip, and have made no progress in getting things together to bring down, other than buying some fabulous towels in hot pink, bright yellow, and turquoise. i still need to get a tv, dvd player, bedding, toiletries, and other essentials.

did i mention that i wont be experiencing this solo? other than the thousands upon throusands of college students that will be taking part in the internship, my best friend, megan will be my roommate. this could quite possibly be the most interesting aspect of this whole adventure, but i'll expand on it some other time...

okay well that's all for now. i'll update throughout my preparation.
*kristen

No comments: